- a professional email
- a strong password, which includes at least:
- 8 total characters
- 1 uppercase character
- 1 lowercase character
- 1 number
- 1 special character
3. Accept the Terms & Conditions
4. BluInsights will display the MFA configuration pop-up (see below)
- Open your virtual MFA app
- Add a new account using your device’s camera to scan the QR code displayed by BluInsights
- Enter two consecutive MFA codes from your virtual MFA app
- Click on Assign MFA to complete your account creation
6. Ask for validation: email email@example.com to let us know your actual situation (e.g. certification level, team/manager, Blu Age projects, etc. with any relevant details). The AWS BluInsights team will get back to you with a response on one business day.
1. Go to https://bluinsights.io/app/auth/login
2. Type your email and password and click on Log In
3. Enter an MFA code from your device when prompted
4. Click on Send to complete the login
You have 5 login attempts before your access gets disabled. To log back in to BluInsights, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not remember your password, you can reset it using the Forgot password? link on the login page. You will receive an email with an active link for 15 minutes where you can reset your password.
Every 30 days, we will ask you to change your password. The new password should respect the same rule as the old one.
To update your account, click on your avatar in the upper right corner to show the menu and click on Profile.
If you have not logged into BluInsights for over 30 days, your account will be disabled. If you think we should enable it again, email email@example.com.