All the project artifacts (Files, Workpackages, Test Scenarios, Issues, Datasets…) are displayed as a graph with customizable nodes having different colors to let you see all the main information at a glance. Their relationships (e.g. a file is in a workpackage, a test scenario is related to one or many workpackages, etc.) are the edges of the graph. This latter is automatically updated if node properties inside the graph or on any other page of BluInsights have been changed.
- All the features proposed by the Selection Properties are available in the graph.
- A subgraph can be selected by double-clicking on the root node (workpackage) or by CTRL+click action.
- Subgraphs can be exported and saved as separate graphs in different groups.
- Displayed artifacts can be customized to only keep nodes that you need.
- Zoom is possible thanks to the mouse wheel.
- Node positions and their visibility can be saved.