TN5250 is a terminal emulator that securely connects BluInsights to an iSeries (AS/400). The AS/400 – also called the “IBM iSeries,” is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world.
In addition to traditional terminal emulator features (display, cursor management, etc.), our implementation proposes a few advanced features, including :
- Quick Field Exit (+ on the numeric pad).
- Quick Field Minus (– on the numeric pad).
- TAB and SHIFT+TAB keys allowing to go to the next or previous field.
- Copy and Paste.
- HOME button that places the cursor in the first field of the page.
- END button that places the cursor at the end of the current field.
- SHIFT+END button that delete the text written in the field starting from the cursor.
- INSERT key allowing you to start or end Insert mode.
- Key bindings to be sent to the server (Function keys, Page up/Page down, etc…).