- Codebase projects cannot be deleted if they are referenced in Versions Manager and/or Transformation Center projects in order to avoid inconsistency.
- Cobol dependencies
- Add support for EXEC CICS DATASET
- Add support for dynamic calls for EXEC CICS FILE
- Add the UNLOCK action for EXEC CICS DATASET/FILE
- A set of filters are automatically inserted in new projects.
- Source code inputs and patches (last version for each input) can be downloaded.
- Issues view has been updated to make issues analysis easier and faster.
- The extraction of required dependencies has been changed to better align with projects practice.
- Runs view loading time has been reduced (especially when it contains multiple Runs).
- Deleting inputs and patches performance has been enhanced.
Capture & Replay
- TN5250 and TN3270 : Added underline on fields.
- Added screen size selection in the connection page
- TN3270 supports 24×80
- TN5250 supports 24×80, 27×132 and automatic screen size
- Homonyms table can be automatically expanded/collapsed.
- Issue view does not load if related artifacts have been deleted.
- Patches cannot be deleted.
- Configuration attributes cannot be edited or removed in the Console.
- Metadata properties are not synchronized with the Console.
- For TXT files, the Velocity support check considers the file type.
- Before launching Velocity, update the path of the selected patched inputs.
- Fix Velocity dialog steps.
- Impossible to create a TC project using a codebase project with txt files and a supported legacy type that wasn’t detected as a valid project by TC.
Capture & Replay (TN5250):
- Tab are not working to change field.
- Backspaces cannot go at the start of a field.
- Videos and screenshots are ignoring fields when the server is not defining the color.
- The emulator sometimes ignores the last character of a field.
- Pop-up not displayed correctly.
- The restore command from the server is ignored.
- Add a filter to avoid RPG keyword as missing dependencies.
- PF files are now a potential target for SQL queries.
- Handle dynamic calls through constant.
- Handle RPG line continuation with ellipsis and hyphen.
- Fix missing dependency type when using dynamic calls for EXEC CICS DATASET and EXEC CICS FILE.
- Several graphs can now be edited at the same time.
Documentation: The website (and documentation) has been updated with all the novelties.