It’s the summer, our team is taking a few days to relax, take some rest and come back later full of energy to deliver new features. During this batch, we mainly focus on improvements, documentation updates and a lot of non-visible work (test automations, technical updates, security checks, etc.). Here are the main achievements.
- Split large amount of inputs between multiple runs. Large legacy applications can take some time to be modernized by velocity. Splitting them will launch multiple parallel runs.
- Relaunch runs if they are failed or blocked in progress for a long time. It will relaunch the run from scratch, deleting all the previous outputs.
- Order metadata sections in configuration section. The chosen order is applied while generating the metadata file.
Capture & Replay
- Added a new “Connection Type” option before connecting with 2 choices : “Telnet” & “Telnet/SSL”
- In the project creation form, you can now specify the encoding of the source code files (same for Catch-up)
- Performance: improve loading time on Input page.
- Bulk upload of patches is visible with a Toaster.
- Dashboard Settings made easy by selecting all the velocity charts.
- Improved usage of prefixes and suffixes in “COPY” statement
- Improved the creation of dependencies from RPG program data area
- Ignore “/TITLE” keyword
- Handle RPG DDS I/O declaration used in “F” lines
- Better handling of “CREATE OR REPLACE”
- Handle dependencies between “CMD” files and mainframe programs
- Handle dependencies between mainframe programs and “BND” files
- UX: Add a loading when extracting, merging or editing subgraphs
- Dashboard view not showing due to deleted files.
- Run end date should be the last executed action end date.
- Some old estimates had an issue because of the missing workload step.
- When a filter is applied and removed, sizes are now correct in tags.
- When we share a file, our own email address is no longer mentioned in the phrase “Uploaded content will be shared with…”.
- Manage Extensions:Shows the new extension when the transformation is in progress.
- Dashboard – Total documents per status chart:When we use the Total Documents by Status chart and apply a filter, the correct values are displayed.
- Task Status could not be deleted if assigned to a Document.
- In To-Dos type projects, the Excel export of status and labels offers to select the right columns linked to the section.
- Login/Register: The “Login” and “Register” buttons are the correct color when using auto completion.
Documentation: The website (and documentation) has been updated with all the novelties.