We have been intensively working on Blu Insights 3 and it is now available! It brings multiple new features and improvements as depicted below.
- Time Tracker to see at a glance time spent by your team on each task.
- Library / Training to learn more about the modernization process, Blu Age technologies, and tools – all centralized in one place.
- System Utilities to see at a glance what are the known/supported System Utilities among more than 1000 so far (Mainframe, OpenVMS, AS400, PowerBuilder…).
- Shared Spaces to securely share source code, documents, and more with your colleagues and customers.
- Versions Manager to compare codebase artifacts and detect added, removed, and modified files.
- TN5250 for iSeries screen test cases capture & replay.
- New Home to better organize the new services and get everything on a dedicated space.
- Estimates & Pipelines:
- Multiple UX&UI enhancements.
- More options are proposed to customize the pipelines.
- Workspace – it is now possible to edit the properties of search results (e.g. look for files containing a specific code pattern and apply to them a label or add them to a package).
- Cyclomatic Complexity – better support for RPG Free form.
- Mainframe option handles Assembly (inter-programs calls) and SQL (Alter tables).
- Multiple improvements (performance, pattern detection, etc.) for all supported languages.
- Multiple RPG Free statements support.
- OpenVMS RUN statement added.
- Missing and System added for Java and .Net
- Website & documentation updated – https://bluinsights.io/
- Your feedback & inquiries.
- Connect System Utilities to the dependencies analysis.
- Create Codebase projects from Shared Spaces uploads.
- Propose details about the modified lines of code in Versions Manager.
- A bunch of improvements (UX, Performance, etc.).
Thank you to Emma, Afaf, Charlie, Abdelilah, Loïk, Houssam, Vincent, Khadija, Paul, Yassine, Nicolas, El Mahfoud, Quentin & Léo, builders of this new BluInsights.
Youssef on behalf of the BluInsights team.